Some recently noted food and travel related links.
- Perhaps there is one near you.
- The Travel Channel is giving away a 16 night Florida/Jamaica vacation.
- Hotel rooms with only three walls are going for as little as $1400 per night if you book a three night stay. A hotel “room” with no walls whatsoever is considerably less expensive.
- Food porn of note.
- I do wonder about the zebras, though.
- Just in case you have been wanting coconut bread with your breakfast.
- A quick look at Turin.
- Flower tourism in Thailand and Japan.
- Oddly fascinating: live radio chatter from various airports around the world. (Hat tip to David Thompson.)